If you don't have silver, don't worry!
You can get YOUR color code here! (Just to name a few)
1) buy/gather all materials:
mask tape, paint, newspaper, jack/stands, respirator, goggles, gloves, etc.
2) deep clean (with dawn dishsoap or equivalant)
2.5) I did not remove my lower side moldings for painting, some do, but I didn't! It would be such a pain to remove them...not worth it!
3) dry completely and mask area
4) apply plastic adhesion promoter (read front & back for more tips)
5) apply color soon after, in very light coats for it to look best.
6) more color coats until desired match it achieved, took me 4 coats of color per side. I used basically half of a 6oz can for each coat.
7) apply first light clear coat when paint is dry, very light coat so the color coat doesn't run.
8) apply 1-3- more clear coats, heavier this time, after the first coat has almost dried completely.
Let that all dry overnight and demask very carefully!
Unwrap your work and enjoy!!
Scroll down for the FRONT and BACK section